Share This On:
The government of St. Lucia in collaboration with the World Bank, the Inter-American Development Bank and the Caribbean Development Bank will be hosting the first Accountability Workshop of the Saint Lucia National Chapter of the Caribbean Growth Forum (CGF), which will take place at the Bay Gardens Hotel on March 6, 2014 from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The purpose of the CGF is to bring together high level representatives from the government, the private sector and civil society organisations into a dialogue aiming to identify and prioritize concrete actions that can contribute to the enhancement of private sector led growth.
These stakeholders have met and completed action plans for the CGF Saint Lucia Chapter. As such, the objective of the first accountability workshop is to report on the progress of the implementation reforms identified in the CGF action plans by the key implementing agencies.
In this regard, the Ministry of Finance, Economic Affairs, Planning and Social security through the Technical Secretariat of the National Competitiveness and Productivity Council (NCPC) would very much like for you to attend a major press conference at the GIS Studio’s on the morning of Wednesday, March 5, 2014, at 9 a.m.
At the event representatives from the government of St. Lucia and the World Bank will be willing to answer all questions that you may have regarding the CGF and the accountability workshops. We would also be obliged if you were in attendance at the Accountability Workshop itself on March 6 from 8:30 a.m.
For further information, please contact Geraldine Bicette-Joseph, communications specialist at the National Competitiveness and Productivity Council at 468 2180.
More Finance/Business Stories
- NWU Secretary General elected to serve on Regional Council November 21, 2019
- Invest Saint Lucia CEO shouts: “The south shall rise again!” November 21, 2019
- ISL Entrepreneurship Meet-Up goes to Vieux Fort November 21, 2019
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019
- ECCB awards CIBC FirstCaribbean 2019 Bank of the Year – Customer service November 19, 2019
- CSA happy over collective agreement with LUCELEC but … November 19, 2019