Share This On:
Police officers attached to Richfond and Dennery police stations conducted an operation at Grande Ravine, Dennery on Saturday, during which drugs and a firearm were seized.
A search warrant was executed on a house in the area and a SLR semi automatic firearm with 12 rounds of ammunition was recovered, along with approximately 35 kilos of compressed marijuana.
Forty-three-year-old Nicholas Alexander also known as Rome, of Grande Ravine was arrested and charged for the offences of possession of an unlicensed firearm, possession of ammunition, possession of a controlled drug and possession with the intent to supply a controlled drug.
He appeared before the Second District Court in Dennery today.
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- BREAKING NEWS: Shooting in Dennery (+videos)
- Castries shooting among 68 ambulance responses logged by Saint Lucia Fire Service
- Victim in gruesome Dennery assault in stable condition says Minister Edmund Estephane
- VIDEO: Man attacked mercilessly with concrete blocks in Dennery (viewer discretion advised)
- Man chopped up in Forestierre
- UPDATE: Victim in Arundel Hill shooting identified
- Man shot in Castries city
- Saint Lucia police officers will not accept salary cuts or deferments: PWA