Share This On:
Two houses were destroyed by fire in Case-en-Bas, Gros Islet this afternoon, Nov. 25, according to officials.
There were no reports of injuries.
Emergency officials received the call a few minutes before 4 p.m. and two units from Gros Islet and one from Castries were dispatched.
However, on arrival, fire officials said the houses were already engulfed in flames.
Officials said both houses were wooden structures on concrete pillars and were located close to each other.
The fire is under investigation.
- PM Chastanet, Pacific Islands explore development of SIDS resilience facility October 21, 2019 11:09 PM
- US hospital ship to offer free medical services in Jamaica October 21, 2019 10:55 PM
- Trinidad: Lawsuit filed against Facebook user who named man a “bandit” October 21, 2019 9:29 PM
- New tourist attraction ‘Glittering Sands’ opens in Anse-la-Raye October 21, 2019 9:20 PM
- Saint Lucia-born student wins regional essay writing competition October 21, 2019 8:10 PM
- Castries man injured in Marisule motorcycle accident October 21, 2019 6:37 PM
- Reela wins 3rd leg of Community 7s rugby tournament in Desruisseaux October 21, 2019 2:59 PM
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia gov’t denies buying horses or funding racetrack October 21, 2019 2:38 PM
- Three injured in Bexon accident October 21, 2019 2:10 PM