Share This On:
Two houses were destroyed by fire in Case-en-Bas, Gros Islet this afternoon, Nov. 25, according to officials.
There were no reports of injuries.
Emergency officials received the call a few minutes before 4 p.m. and two units from Gros Islet and one from Castries were dispatched.
However, on arrival, fire officials said the houses were already engulfed in flames.
Officials said both houses were wooden structures on concrete pillars and were located close to each other.
The fire is under investigation.
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020 3:20 PM
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020 2:33 PM
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020 1:28 PM