Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football (Concacaf) today confirmed the final 20-player rosters for the 2019 Flow Concacaf Caribbean Club Championship.
The competition for professional Caribbean clubs is scheduled to take place May 12-19, 2019, at the Stadium East, in Kingston, Jamaica.
Together with the recently completed 2019 Caribbean Club Shield, the 2019 Flow Concacaf Caribbean Club Championship serves as the qualifying tournament for the 2019 Scotiabank Concacaf League and 2020 Scotiabank Concacaf Champions League, opening the door for wider participation of Caribbean clubs in Confederation championships.
In line with the competition regulations, clubs may make injury related changes to their final 20-player rosters up until 48 hours before their first match.
The winner of the 2019 Flow Concacaf Caribbean Club Championship will qualify directly to the 2020 Scotiabank Concacaf Champions League, while the runner-up and third place finishers will qualify for the 2019 Scotiabank Concacaf League. The fourth-place finisher will face S.V. Robinhood (SUR), winner of the 2019 Caribbean Club Shield, in a playoff match to determine the third club that will represent the Caribbean in the 2019 Scotiabank Concacaf League.
Fans will be able to follow all the action through Flow Sports (Caribbean) and Concacaf GO (subject to territory restrictions).
More Sports Stories
- WIPA extends sympathies and best wishes to Oshane Thomas February 19, 2020
- Call for Congress of the Sports and Combat Sambo Federation Saint Lucia February 13, 2020
- National Independence Tennis Tournament 2020 February 11, 2020
- Digicel SPLT2020 draft February 11, 2020
- Five dynamic swimmers will take the plunge at UANA February 10, 2020
- Racing for love – Independence Day celebration February 10, 2020
- 2nd annual ‘Strides of Unity’ youth baton relay February 6, 2020
- National Basketball players prepare for four regional tournaments February 3, 2020