Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football (Concacaf) today confirmed the final 12-player rosters for the Concacaf Beach Soccer Championship.
The biannual competition is set to take place May 13-19, at the Visit Puerto Vallarta Stadium, in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
The 2019 edition, to be held with the support of the Municipal Government of Puerto Vallarta, will have the participation of the 16 best national beach soccer teams in the region. The competition finalists will qualify for the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup Paraguay 2019.
In line with the competition regulations, teams may make injury related changes to their final 12-player rosters up until 24 hours before their first match.
Trinidad & Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
US Virgin Islands
Antigua and Barbuda
After round-robin play, the first and second place finishers of each group will advance to the quarterfinals. Quarterfinals winners will advance to the semifinals. Semifinal winners will automatically qualify for the tournament’s final, as well as the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup Paraguay 2019.
In the last edition of the Concacaf Beach Soccer Championship in the Bahamas, Panama overcame Mexico in the final, to win its first Beach Soccer title.
More Sports Stories
- A decade of support for CFC youth football November 18, 2019
- ARC 2019 officially opens with lively national flag parade November 18, 2019
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019
- SUPER50: Centurions Bravo, Solozano crush Volcanoes November 8, 2019
- SUPER50: Debutante Savory leads Guyana Jaguars to tight win November 8, 2019