Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) – A female patient with a serious brain injury was raped at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital, police sources said Sunday.
A registered nurse at the hospital was checking on the 32-year-old patient around 7:45 p.m. Friday when she walked in on Keith Nembhard, 37, having sex with the incapacitated woman, police said.
The victim’s doctor told cops that the woman had a brain injury that rendered her incapable of consenting to sex, according to sources.
Nembhard, who knew the victim, was apprehended, arrested and charged with rape in the second degree, sources said.
More International News Stories
- US: Man, 94, killed wife in failed murder-suicide October 16, 2019
- New York cop kills himself inside his home October 16, 2019
- UK: Video shows students high-fiving after rape drunk woman October 16, 2019
- Newborn girl found buried alive in Indian cemetery October 15, 2019
- Neighbor of Atatiana Jefferson says he’s “devastated” October 15, 2019
- US: 10-y-o girl commits suicide; police suggest she was bullied October 15, 2019