Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – On Wednesday, January 29, 2020, the Traffic Unit of the Royal Saint Lucia Police Force, responded to a report of a vehicular collision at Ravine Poisson, Castries.
On arrival, officers were informed that three male occupants of a motorcar were reportedly injured following a collision into an electrical pole along the roadside. They were escorted to the Victoria Hospital for medical attention.
On Thursday, February 6, 2020, one of the occupants, Hemish John, a resident of Marigot, succumbed due to his injuries. The two other males have since been discharged from the hospital having received medical treatment.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for a subsequent date.
This was the fourth recorded road fatality for the year 2020.
The Royal St. Lucia Police Force wishes to extend condolences to the family and friends of the deceased.
- More St. Lucians return home Saturday
- Two males shot and chopped by gang in Soufriere
- United Workers Party marks fourth year in office: “As they talk, we work” (+video)
- No legs? No problem! – Jamaican Andrew Nelson making light work of life’s challenges
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism