Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of Devon Francis, as a result of a vehicular accident which occurred on Friday, October 5, 2018 along the Grand Ravine, Dennery road.
Devon Francis a twenty three year old (23) resident of Augier, Vieux Fort, was the sole occupant of the motorcar registration number PK 8382 which ran off the road and turned over in Grand Ravine.
Devon Francis was conveyed to the Dennery Hospital and later pronounced dead by a medical doctor.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for a later date.
- Prime Minister takes aim at US, UK financial regulations February 21, 2020 1:42 PM
- Family of Benignus Henry issue a plea for support February 21, 2020 12:30 PM
- PM Chastanet welcomes positive comments on CIP’s impact on economic performance of St Lucia and OECS February 21, 2020 9:22 AM
- Water safety during periods of water shortage February 20, 2020 3:34 PM
- 13-year-old reported missing; elderly citizen found February 20, 2020 10:54 AM
- Residents in the north of the island to experience further delays in accessing the water supply February 20, 2020 9:25 AM
- Taiwan Technical Mission assists banana farmers to secure regional markets February 20, 2020 9:06 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020 8:45 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness coronavirus review meeting February 18, 2020 2:55 PM