Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of Dane Maximin, as a result of a vehicular accident which occurred on Wednesday May 23, 2018 about 5:10 p.m. on the La Croix/Garrand road in Babonneau.
Dane Maximin, a nineteen (19) year old resident of Garrand, Babonneau was found lying motionless on the road near a drain. He was the rider of motor cycle registration number PJ1668 which appeared to have collided with another vehicle.
He was pronounced dead on the scene by a medical practitioner. The body was thereafter transported to the Victoria Hospital Mortuary.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for Thursday May 24, 2018.
This was the nine (9) road fatality recorded for the year 2018.
Investigations are continuing into this matter.
The Royal Saint Lucia Police Force wishes to extend condolences to the bereaved families and friends.
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 5:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM