Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of Dane Maximin, as a result of a vehicular accident which occurred on Wednesday May 23, 2018 about 5:10 p.m. on the La Croix/Garrand road in Babonneau.
Dane Maximin, a nineteen (19) year old resident of Garrand, Babonneau was found lying motionless on the road near a drain. He was the rider of motor cycle registration number PJ1668 which appeared to have collided with another vehicle.
He was pronounced dead on the scene by a medical practitioner. The body was thereafter transported to the Victoria Hospital Mortuary.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for Thursday May 24, 2018.
This was the nine (9) road fatality recorded for the year 2018.
Investigations are continuing into this matter.
The Royal Saint Lucia Police Force wishes to extend condolences to the bereaved families and friends.
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica says police chief December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM
- Uncertainty as civil unrest continues in Dominica December 4, 2019 9:56 AM
- Police fire live ammunition, tear gas in Dominica protest (See video) December 3, 2019 4:16 PM
- Saint Lucian sculptor Jallim Eudovic to receive major Caribbean Award December 3, 2019 2:16 PM
- Botham Jean’s brother receives police award December 3, 2019 1:45 PM