Share This On:
NEW PORT RICHEY, Fl (WFLA) – A New Port Richey man is behind bars after officers say a family member walked in on a man sexually battering their 6-year-old daughter.
According to police Terrelle Cole Jr., 25, was sexually battering the child until a family member walked in causing Cole to flee the scene.
New Port Richey police say a statewide lookout was issued for Cole due to information of him potentially leaving the state.
Cole was later located by the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office driving near the Suncoast Parkway and State Road 52.
Cole was charged with Sexual Battery on a Victim Under the Age Of 12.
More International News Stories
- Over 5,000 new cases of coronavirus confirmed in single day in China February 14, 2020
- Virus infects more than 1,700 health workers in China, 6 die February 14, 2020
- Killer asteroid to miss earth by 3.6 million miles on Saturday February 14, 2020
- UN: Congo’s ebola outbreak slows but still global emergency February 13, 2020
- Fall in new cases raises hope in virus outbreak in China February 13, 2020
- Coronavirus is a bigger threat than terrorism: World Health Organization February 12, 2020
- Pope rejects a proposal to allow married priests in the Amazon February 12, 2020