(PRESS RELEASE) – The Ministry of Equity, Social Justice, Empowerment, Youth Development, Sports, Culture and Local Government would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the newly elected executive of the Pierrot Development Committee.
Congratulations are also in order for the residents of Pierrot and environs for the vital role they played during the re-establishment of the Pierrot Development Committee.
The newly elected executive of the Pierrot Development Committee is comprised of the following individuals:
• President – Anthony Samuel
• Vice President – Ludwin Holder
• Secretary – Aisha Taylor
• Assistant Secretary – Curline Ince
• Treasurer – Nisha St. Catherine
• Public Relations Officer – Ryan O’Reilly
• Floor Members – Kemran Clovis, Curtley Joseph and Ali Charles.
The term of service for this new executive is two years.
The executive was elected at community meeting held on 9th August, 2017 at the Pierrot Combined School.