Share This On:
(SNO) – An ex-police officer was shot in Marisule, Gros Islet on Monday evening, June 25, 2018, according to reliable sources.
He has been identified as Maximus Agdomar, 49, of Marisule Estate, Gros Islet.
The shooting reportedly occurred just before 8 p.m.
Agdomar reportedly sustained gunshot wounds to his left shoulder and right thumb.
He was transported to hospital via ambulance. His condition was not immediately available.
It is alleged that the ex-cop and a male had a fallout and the suspect returned later and fired shots in his direction, injuring him.
St. Lucia News Online received reports last evening of Special Services Unit (SSU) police and ambulance speeding on the road to Calabash Cove, Marisule towards the scene of the shooting.
It is not yet known if anyone has been arrested.
Police are investigating.
This was the second shooting within one hour last evening.
The other shooting occurred around 8 p.m. when a young male was shot in Ravine Chabbot, Castries. He is currently at Victoria Hospital.
- Government to combat cyber crime January 28, 2020 12:46 PM
- Invest Saint Lucia scores major successes in 2019 and expects more investments in 2020 January 28, 2020 11:39 AM
- NHC responds to alleged non-payment of January 2020 Salaries January 28, 2020 11:27 AM
- Unicomer and NWU negotiations at deadlock January 28, 2020 10:53 AM
- LUCELEC Sans Souci office closed for maintenance January 28, 2020 8:42 AM
- Alleged non-payment of salaries to NHC staff being investigated January 27, 2020 3:15 PM
- Prime Minister talks improvements in education January 27, 2020 9:37 AM
- Castries Mayor meets LGBTQ representatives January 27, 2020 9:17 AM