Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Ministry of Education, Innovation, Gender Relations and Sustainable Development regrets to inform parents and guardians of students attending the Bocage, Entrepot and Sir Ira Simmons Secondary schools that after careful consideration, those schools will remain closed on Monday, November 11, 2019 to facilitate further comprehensive testing and remediation.
Parents and guardians are asked to note that the Ministry is nearing the end of the identified issues, however, the Ministry, erring on the side of caution, needs to be reassured that the environment is safe for staff and students of these institutions.
Measures will also be put in place to make up for the loss of instruction time.
The Ministry will provide further information and make an announcement on the date for the reopening of these schools at the soonest.
The Ministry apologises for any inconvenience caused and thanks all stakeholders for your patience during this period.
- PAHO calls for stepped up preparedness for Coronavirus February 27, 2020 3:03 PM
- Dr. Kenny Anthony appeals for assistance for fire victims in Vieux-Fort February 27, 2020 2:19 PM
- WASCO responds to Richard Frederick’s statement on ‘Can I Help You’ program February 27, 2020 2:14 PM
- Castries Constituency Council workers return to work February 27, 2020 9:05 AM
- RSS to present crime scene investigations equipment to St. Lucia police February 27, 2020 8:57 AM
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020 1:17 PM