Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Ministry of Education, Innovation, Gender Relations and Sustainable Development regrets to inform parents and guardians of students attending the Bocage, Entrepot and Sir Ira Simmons Secondary schools that after careful consideration, those schools will remain closed on Monday, November 11, 2019 to facilitate further comprehensive testing and remediation.
Parents and guardians are asked to note that the Ministry is nearing the end of the identified issues, however, the Ministry, erring on the side of caution, needs to be reassured that the environment is safe for staff and students of these institutions.
Measures will also be put in place to make up for the loss of instruction time.
The Ministry will provide further information and make an announcement on the date for the reopening of these schools at the soonest.
The Ministry apologises for any inconvenience caused and thanks all stakeholders for your patience during this period.
- Saint Lucia negotiates and signs new Bilateral Air Services Agreement December 12, 2019 3:06 PM
- Horse racing event a fraud on the people of St Lucia – SLP December 12, 2019 2:17 PM
- RBC announces sale of Eastern Caribbean banking operations December 12, 2019 9:58 AM
- SSDF signs agreement for Vieux Sucieux Water Supply Expansion Sub- Project December 12, 2019 9:51 AM
- Ministry of Equity implements new initiative to boost CASP ‘Host a Centre Day 2019’ December 12, 2019 9:21 AM
- Forbes features St. Lucian CEO of biotech company on its 30 Under 30 2020 list December 11, 2019 11:37 AM
- Police investigate hanging death of prisoner December 10, 2019 11:14 AM
- Julien Alfred wins big at FastTrack Collegiate Opener December 10, 2019 10:44 AM