Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The National Workers Union (NWU) has submitted areas of concern to the management of Karib Cable, which will be used by the company and the union at upcoming industrial negotiations between Karib Cable and the NWU.
These areas of concern are broad and when agreed upon would regulate the overall condition of employment, establish a new regime of fringe benefits and set a new wage status that would reflect a local and regional component.
The management of Karib Cable and the NWU will meet within a reasonable period of time to commence talks.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Notice: SLASPA extended operating hours December 6, 2019
- ICAO – International Civil Aviation Day statement December 6, 2019
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019