Share This On:
(SNO) — A search is still underway for a missing 87-year-old male resident of Bocage, Castries.
Relatives said Ignatius Eugene, also known as Mr. Son, was last seen about 1 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 10, 2019, at his residence, wearing a blue and white striped top and army-green pants.
They say he suffers from dementia — a broad category of brain diseases that, according to Wikipedia, cause long-term and often gradual decrease in the ability to think and remember, that is great enough to affect a person’s daily functioning.
Relatives told our newsroom that the last extensive search was carried out Tuesday morning in the lower Bocage area where he was reportedly last seen.
They added that the search party on Tuesday included up to 10 police officers and areas such as Girard Cacoa, Forestiere and Ti Rocher have been searched.
Anyone with information are asked to call 716-2809 or 725-4726, or the nearest police station.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM