Share This On:
(SNO) — A search is still underway for a missing 87-year-old male resident of Bocage, Castries.
Relatives said Ignatius Eugene, also known as Mr. Son, was last seen about 1 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 10, 2019, at his residence, wearing a blue and white striped top and army-green pants.
They say he suffers from dementia — a broad category of brain diseases that, according to Wikipedia, cause long-term and often gradual decrease in the ability to think and remember, that is great enough to affect a person’s daily functioning.
Relatives told our newsroom that the last extensive search was carried out Tuesday morning in the lower Bocage area where he was reportedly last seen.
They added that the search party on Tuesday included up to 10 police officers and areas such as Girard Cacoa, Forestiere and Ti Rocher have been searched.
Anyone with information are asked to call 716-2809 or 725-4726, or the nearest police station.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff