Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Department of Education, Innovation and Gender Relations wishes to inform the public that the information being circulated on social media requesting that students of Forms Two and Four report to the Department for e-book devices did not originate from the Department of Education, Innovation and Gender Relation and is incorrect.
The Department’s process is that students report their needs to their respective schools, which in turn will forward to the Department for processing. This process has been working well thus far and allows for students in all educational districts to be reached.
All information from the Department of Education will be posted on the Department’s and Government’s official websites.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff