Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – For the first time ever, the Eastern Caribbean Joint Board of Teacher Education will host its annual meeting outside of its traditional home, Barbados. Saint Lucia has been given the honor of that historic event.
The host will be the Division of Teacher Education and Educational Administration of the Sir Arthur Lewis Community College. The two-day session is scheduled for Jan. 8 and 9, at the Coco Palm Hotel, Rodney Bay.
Chief Education Officers, Heads of Regional Teachers’ Colleges, representatives from the University of the West Indies’ School of Education, and other educators, will convene to examine issues pertaining to quality teacher education and professional development, as they chart the way forward for teacher education in the OECS and Barbados.
More Youth/Education Stories
- Special Education Teachers Training Seminar – Jan 28 & 29, 2020 January 24, 2020
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition announces winners January 24, 2020
- Renovations in order for Piaye Combined School January 24, 2020
- New joint institute formalizes long partnership between UWI and UH January 24, 2020
- Education officials meet January 23, 2020
- OECS YES In Action features Jasmine Duncan January 22, 2020