Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Eastern Caribbean Collective Organization for Music Rights (ECCO) Inc wishes to advise the general public of its new Board of Directors, elected at the Company’s Annual General Meeting held on Saturday December 9, 2017.
The new Board comprises the following individuals:
St Lucia: Martin James (Elected Chairman), Christine Charlemagne (Elected Vice Chair). Claudia
Edward, Hugh James, Courtney Louis, Buffalo Odlum and Gilroy Hall
Dominica Daryl Bobb
Grenada Wayne Green
Antigua Tito Thomas
St Kitts & Nevis Vernalderine Francis
St Vincent & the Grenadines Jemmot Anthony
Consequently, the Board of Directors of ECCO hereby informs the general public that there are changes currently being adopted in regard to the operations of the Company.
An internal audit to facilitate planning for future operations has mandated changes in several key areas of operations. All of the prescribed and adopted changes are in accordance with the Labour Laws of St Lucia. These changes include the Chief Executive Officer and the Office Manager being relieved of their duties effective December 14, 2017. Reasons for this decision include deficiencies in management structure and operational procedures.
The Chief Executive Officer and Office Manager have served the organization for a lengthy period of time and the Board extends best wishes to them both as they move on. The effect of these decisions on the operations of the organization will be kept at a minimum with the temporary appointment of a director to oversee the organization’s day to day actions.
Please note that any additional changes will be communicated whilst ECCO continues its internal review aimed at providing better representation to its members and better quality service to its clients and the general public.
The organization also wishes to thank the many clients who continue to act in accordance with the law and extends seasons greetings to all members staff, clients and the general public.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff