Share This On:
An earthquake shook several islands on Monday morning, the latest in a series that has jolted the region in recent days.
The latest quake took place at 11:10 am on Monday according to the Trinidad-based UWI Seismic Research Center.
The center said the 3.9 quake took place between Dominica and Guadeloupe at a depth of 10 kilometers.
The epicenter was located at 53 kilometers South South East of Point-à-Pitre, Guadeloupe, 54 kilometers North of Roseau, Dominica and 137 kolometers North North West of Fort-de-France, Martinique.
There are no reports of damages.
This makes it the fifth earthquake that has shaken the region within the pass few days.
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020 1:17 PM
- Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia collaborate on agriculture education February 25, 2020 12:32 PM
- Chinese national coronavirus test negative – Ministry of Health February 25, 2020 10:02 AM
- ICT equipment distributed to six schools under Taiwan-Saint Lucia “ICT in Education” Project February 25, 2020 9:01 AM
- Prime Minister issues stirring call to action in Independence Address 2020 February 25, 2020 8:51 AM
- Coronavirus: World should prepare for pandemic, says WHO February 24, 2020 3:34 PM