Share This On:
(JAMAICA GLEANER) — Sections of Jamaica was rattled by what is believed to be an earthquake a short while ago.
The Earthquake Unit at the University of the West Indies, Mona has not yet confirmed the occurrence.
However, persons in the Corporate Area and Portland reported feeling the tremor about 4:50 p.m., which was described as very noticeable.
We have no reports of damage at this time.
We will have further details as they become available.
- Jamaica: Churchgoers warn of mark of the beast, new world order
- Tourists may need COVID ‘passport’ to visit Jamaica
- Officials expect rise in COVID-19 cases after over 200 Jamaicans return home
- Jamaica: Egg farmer kills 12,000 chickens to cut losses
- No infrastructure in Jamaica should be named after politicians – MP Everald Warmington
- Jamaican student turns to porn for income due to COVID-19 crisis
- Jamaica: Five bodies found in two shallow graves
- 100 recover from COVID-19 in Jamaica
- Stranded Jamaicans in Barbados lambast authorities for not assisting them