Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The National Emergency Management Organization (NEMO) received a report from the UWI Seismic Research Centre in Trinidad of a 4.0 magnitude earthquake recorded northeast of Saint Lucia.
It occurred at 4:38 this morning, May 30, 2019.
Depth was at about 10km; latitude 15.10 deg +/- 4 km; and longitude – 60.24 deg +/- 9 km.
NEARBY CITIES: 109.0 km NE of Fort-de-France, Martinique; 130.0 km ESE of Roseau, Dominica; and 145.0 km NE of Castries, Saint Lucia. Castries, Saint Lucia
- 6 p.m. June 6, 2020 Saint Lucia weather report
- More St. Lucians return home Saturday
- 12 noon June 6, 2020 Saint Lucia weather update
- Two males shot and chopped by gang in Soufriere
- United Workers Party marks fourth year in office: “As they talk, we work” (+video)
- No legs? No problem! – Jamaican Andrew Nelson making light work of life’s challenges
- 6 a.m. June 6, 2020 Saint Lucia weather update
- 6 a.m. June 5, 2020 Saint Lucia weather update
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital