Share This On:
The University of the West Indies Seismic Research Centre (UWISRC) has confirmed that a 3.6 magnitude earthquake was felt in the North of St. Lucia, at around 1:03 p.m.
It was located at 14.29°N and 61.08°W and had a depth of 29km.
Persons in Rodney Bay and Beausejour felt the tremor.
More Push notify Stories
- UPDATE: Saadia Byron’s semi-nude body was covered with stones November 11, 2017
- Sir Dwight Venner to be laid to rest next week December 29, 2016
- BREAKING: Sammy in Volcanoes squad for Nagico Regional Super50 December 22, 2016
- Public upset with ‘lenient’ sentence in fatal dangerous driving case December 21, 2016
- Hilaire on DSH project: “There is still a lot more to come out” December 20, 2016
- VIDEO: Police arrest two men in Castries mugging December 20, 2016
- UPDATED: Protest outside Parliament over DSH project December 20, 2016