Share This On:
The University of the West Indies Seismic Research Centre (UWISRC) has confirmed that a 3.9 magnitude earthquake occurred in the Caribbean and was felt in St. Lucia, Dominica and Martinique at around 14:31 p.m.
The National Emergency Management Organization (NEMO) has also confirmed this and said that the earthquake was felt in some parts of Saint Lucia.
Depth: 33 km
68 km NE of Fort-de-France, Martinique
96 km SE of Roseau, Dominica
113 km NE of Castries, Saint Lucia
More Push notify Stories
- UPDATE: Saadia Byron’s semi-nude body was covered with stones November 11, 2017
- Sir Dwight Venner to be laid to rest next week December 29, 2016
- BREAKING: Sammy in Volcanoes squad for Nagico Regional Super50 December 22, 2016
- Public upset with ‘lenient’ sentence in fatal dangerous driving case December 21, 2016
- Hilaire on DSH project: “There is still a lot more to come out” December 20, 2016
- VIDEO: Police arrest two men in Castries mugging December 20, 2016
- UPDATED: Protest outside Parliament over DSH project December 20, 2016