Share This On:
Saint Lucia and other neighbouring islands were rocked by an earthquake at 9:03 a.m. Saturday morning.
Persons in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Martinique and Dominica have also reported feeling the earthquake.
The University of the West Indies Seismic Research Centre reported the following:
Depth: 25 km
83 km NE of Castries, Saint Lucia
89 km ESE of Fort-de-France, Martinique
158 km SE of Roseau, Dominica
If you felt this earthquake, please tell us (http://uwiseismic.com/EarthquakeFeedback.aspx)
DISCLAIMER: this event has NOT been reviewed by an analyst. It was automatically located by a seismological computational system, therefore, it is a PRELIMINARY result and this may vary when new additional data are processed.
More Weather/Natural Disaster Stories
- Showers, isolated thunderstorms expected during the next 24 hours November 20, 2019
- Saint Lucia under flood warning October 30, 2019
- Earthquake felt in Saint Lucia, Dominica and Martinique: report October 7, 2019
- Saint Met. Services staff undergo training October 4, 2019
- Medics in the Bahamas overwhelmed by the smell of dead bodies: report September 22, 2019