Share This On:
(JAMAICA OBSERVER) – A minor earthquake was felt in sections of Manchester this morning, the earthquake unit at the University of the West Indies has reported.
The unit said the 3.7 magnitude quake was felt in Mandeville and Spur Tree at 9:19 am. The epicentre was located offshore, approximately 30km south of the parish capital, and had a focal depth of 21.6 km.
More Caribbean Stories
- Regional Transformation Through Innovation February 19, 2020
- Emergency communications systems successfully tested across the region February 19, 2020
- Trinidad: Police investigate marijuana edibles in schools February 18, 2020
- Jamaica: Trusted neighbour molests 6-y-o child February 18, 2020
- Communiqué of the 68th Meeting of the OECS Authority February 17, 2020
- CCJ rejects appeal for commission on sale of land February 14, 2020