Share This On:
(CMC) – The Earthquake Unit at the University of the West Indies, Mona Campus says a minor earthquake was felt in sections of the island early Thursday.
The unit says the 3.2 quake occurred at 5:20am (local time) and was located in the community of Rock Hall in the eastern parish of St. Andrew and had a depth of 16 kilometres.
The tremor was also felt in sections of the central parish of St. Catherine.
There were no reports of damage or injuries.
- Jamaica: Western high schools prepare for partial resumption of classes
- Jamaica: Mother and daughter killed 12 years apart
- Jamaica: Jodian Fearon funeral set for Saturday
- Jamaica: 15-year-old drowns during river trip
- Fewer Jamaican teachers died since schools were closed says JTA president
- Jamaica records 10th COVID-19 death
- Jamaica: Seven people in prison for over 40 years each without trial — INDECOM
- Jamaican teen suicide shocks family
- Jamaica: Woman says pastor set “bloodsucking demons” on her family