Share This On:
(GIS) — The Dunnottar School and Vocational Centre, this morning, launched a national campaign at the GIS studios in recognition for persons with disabilities.
The campaign seeks to broaden national awareness for persons with disabilities and to improve social participation through sports.
It targets young leaders in our communities and schools.
The theme for the national campaign is titled “Together We Can.”
More GIS News Stories
- Saint Lucia, CDEMA review National Shutdown Policy June 10, 2019
- Saint Lucia Carnival to officially open on Saturday May 24, 2019
- Soufriere Mini Stadium under redevelopment May 23, 2019
- Soil fertility mapping project progresses May 23, 2019
- New home for SALCC Department of Health Sciences May 12, 2019
- Health sector a key focus May 4, 2019