Share This On:
(GIS) — The Dunnottar School and Vocational Centre, this morning, launched a national campaign at the GIS studios in recognition for persons with disabilities.
The campaign seeks to broaden national awareness for persons with disabilities and to improve social participation through sports.
It targets young leaders in our communities and schools.
The theme for the national campaign is titled “Together We Can.”
- Coronavirus: Mass crowd events in Saint Lucia cancelled
- Women-Producers Expo held in Micoud
- New library opens at Forestierre Combined
- Improvements in waste management
- Saint Lucia minister encourages women to find their passion
- Coronavirus: Saint Lucia opens respiratory clinics
- Government urges the public to buy local
- IMO discusses critical issues facing the Caribbean
- Sea port personnel attend emergency meeting