Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) – The Juice got loose at a Las Vegas hotel — getting booted after a scuffle at the bar late Wednesday, according to a report.
TMZ reports that O.J. Simpson got kicked out of the Cosmopolitan Hotel for good after allegedly getting boozed up and becoming unruly.
Staffers at the hotel told the website Simpson — who has been hitting up bars since his release from prison last month after serving nine years — broke glasses at the Clique bar inside the luxury hotel and casino beginning at about midnight.
Simpson, 70, got angry with the workers, prompting security guards to respond and remove him from the hotel. Simpson was cordial to security, but he has since been permanently banned from the hotel, sources told TMZ.
A police dispatcher referred to Simpson by name — saying “Orenthal is here” — in an audio recording obtained by TMZ. The dispatcher apparently had thought Simpson was at a pizza shop inside the hotel, according to the tape.
“He’s actually sitting inside the bar, he was asking about the pizza shop,” the dispatcher said.
A witness, meanwhile, spotted Simpson inside the hotel shortly after midnight.
Simpson was released from prison shortly after midnight Oct. 1 after serving nine years of a 33-year sentence for robbing sports memorabilia dealers in a Las Vegas hotel room in 2007. He will remain under supervised parole for five years.
- India: Woman gives birth, then walks 160km with her newborn baby
- New York pastor says his parish lost 44 people to coronavirus
- Afghanistan: ‘Sheer evil’ maternity ward attack death toll rises to 24
- Venezuelan opposition advisers resign after failed operation to oust Nicolas Maduro
- ‘Oldest woman in Spain’ beats COVID-19 at age 113
- UK rail worker dies with COVID-19 after being spat at
- Babies killed as gunmen storm maternity ward in Afghanistan
- IRS wants relief cheques sent to the dead taxpayers returned
- Father, son charged with killing black man Ahmaud Arbery