Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – On Saturday, May 5, 2018 about 5:15 p.m. officers attached to the Soufriere Police Station responded to a report of a suspected drowning off the coast of Barons Drive, Soufriere.
Ricardo Mitchel, a forty (40) year old resident of Market Road, Soufriere had reportedly gone swimming earlier that day. His lifeless body was found submerged in the Soufriere Bay.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for today, Monday, May 07, 2018.
- BREAKING: Borders open June 4; visitors must present negative test, undergo quarantine
- BREAKING: Saint Lucia maintains trend of negative COVID-19 test results
- Trump declares June ‘National Caribbean-American Heritage Month’
- CXC exams to begin July 13 (see full timetable)
- Jamaica: 19 people murdered over the weekend
- Loans and VAT on Saint Lucia Parliament sitting agenda
- DID YOU KNOW 26 St. Lucians died when HMS Good Hope was sunk in battle in 1914?
- ‘Eager anticipation’ for St Lucia T10 cricket tournament later this month: Henry
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30