Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Dreamy Weddings & Tours Inc, based in the island of St. Kitts, a leading Caribbean destination wedding planner, has been shortlisted for two of the 2018 Caribbean Wedding Industry Awards (CWIA) under the categories of “Caribbean Wedding Planner of the Year” and “Caribbean Wedding Off-Site Wedding Planner of the Year.”
Ms. Natalie John, CEO of Dreamy Weddings and Tours Inc said, “This is a big achievement for Dreamy Weddings as we were not only shortlisted for one award, but two.” She added, “I am pleased to see that through hard work and dedication that anything is possible and I am more than happy to partake in such an event.”
Dreamy Weddings specializes in destination wedding planning and scenic tours for the thirteen (13) beautiful Caribbean destinations namely Antigua, Aruba, Anguilla, Barbados, Belize, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Mexico, Puerto Rico, St Lucia, St Maarten and St Kitts & Nevis.
As your destination wedding planner of choice Dreamy Weddings can offer customized ceremonies, including church weddings, cruise weddings, weddings at sea, garden weddings, waterfall weddings, beach weddings or a wedding at a private villa. Dreamy offers full service planning, from ceremony to reception, including transportation from your hotel or cruise ship to the wedding location and back.
The Caribbean Wedding Industry Awards is a unique educational and networking event developed to showcase the Caribbean as the premier destination for weddings, honeymoons and romance. This three-day familiarization-event will host top wedding planners, romance-oriented travel agents, suppliers, and wedding related vendors. Sponsors of the awards include Jamaica Tourist Board, Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists Association, American Airlines and Sandals.
More Caribbean Stories
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019
- CCJ allows appeal, no fraud by Caye Bank and Nagel December 6, 2019
- Jamaica: Fight over soap leaves little girl partially blind December 6, 2019
- Jamaica: Woman defies doctors after getting three days to live December 6, 2019
- Jamaica: Pregnant woman jumps from two-storey building December 6, 2019
- Trinidad ‘church lady’ goes to prison: Charged with armed robbery December 6, 2019
- Jamaican man granted bail, claims self defence in BVI court case December 6, 2019
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019