Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The Government of Saint Lucia has launched investigations into recent information being circulated in the public domain surrounding the Minister for the Public Service and Senator Honourable Dr. Ubaldus Raymond.
As a consequence of this initial probe, more information has come to light which warrants further investigations by the relevant authorities.
The Government, in seeking to protect the interest of the People of Saint Lucia, wishes to give the assurance that these investigations will be performed without interference and with the utmost integrity. In furtherance of this, Dr. Raymond has proceeded on leave.
The Government of Saint Lucia wishes to give the assurance that at the conclusion of these investigations the outcome will be presented to the general public.
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 18, 2019 6:04 AM
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM