Share This On:
Statement by Prime Minister Honourable Allen Michael Chastanet on the resignation of Dr. Ubaldus Raymond:
“I have accepted the resignation of the Minister with responsibility for the Public Service, Hon. Dr. Ubaldus Raymond, with immediate effect. This decision was taken in the best interest of all parties and the country.
“Dr. Raymond has served our country well and in several capacities including Leader of Government Business in the Senate, and previously as the Minister in the Ministry of Finance. I thank him and his family for his years of service to our nation.
“The acceptance of the resignation of Dr. Raymond in no way affects the ongoing investigations. The Government remains committed to bringing closure to this matter.”
- Saint Lucia negotiates and signs new Bilateral Air Services Agreement December 12, 2019 3:06 PM
- Horse racing event a fraud on the people of St Lucia – SLP December 12, 2019 2:17 PM
- RBC announces sale of Eastern Caribbean banking operations December 12, 2019 9:58 AM
- SSDF signs agreement for Vieux Sucieux Water Supply Expansion Sub- Project December 12, 2019 9:51 AM
- Ministry of Equity implements new initiative to boost CASP ‘Host a Centre Day 2019’ December 12, 2019 9:21 AM
- Forbes features St. Lucian CEO of biotech company on its 30 Under 30 2020 list December 11, 2019 11:37 AM
- Police investigate hanging death of prisoner December 10, 2019 11:14 AM
- Julien Alfred wins big at FastTrack Collegiate Opener December 10, 2019 10:44 AM