Share This On:
(SNO) — The Saint Lucia Table Tennis Association has hailed the national team, which captured two third-place finishes in the boys doubles event and the boys team event at the Caribbean Regional Junior and Cadet Championships in the Dominican Republic.
In the Under-15 doubles, Saint Lucia’s pair of De’Andre Calderon and Ishmel Moise lost to Puerto Rico in the semifinals, after advancing to that stage due to a 3-0 quarterfinal victory over the Dominican Republic B team of Chen and Chen. In the third-place playoff,
Saint Lucia was represented by De’Andre Calderon, Ishmel Moise, and Jelanie Dusauzay in the team event, where they beat Jamaica 3-0 in the quarterfinals, only to lose 3-0 to Puerto Rico’s Pablo Figueroa, Sebastian Gallo, Jan Gonzalez, and Derek Valentin.
The singles events get underway on Monday.
- SLP still wants to know: ‘Who is really paying for the horses?’ October 22, 2019 6:06 PM
- Donavan Phillip scores all goals in CCSS 7-1 win over Corinth October 22, 2019 9:49 AM
- Canada election: Justin Trudeau set to remain in power – but with minority government October 22, 2019 9:19 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Antoine Destang breaks 13-year-old swim record in Canada October 22, 2019 8:56 AM
- PM Chastanet, Pacific Islands explore development of SIDS resilience facility October 21, 2019 11:09 PM
- US hospital ship to offer free medical services in Jamaica October 21, 2019 10:55 PM
- Trinidad: Lawsuit filed against Facebook user who named man a “bandit” October 21, 2019 9:29 PM
- New tourist attraction ‘Glittering Sands’ opens in Anse-la-Raye October 21, 2019 9:20 PM
- Saint Lucia-born student wins regional essay writing competition October 21, 2019 8:10 PM