Share This On:
(Dominica News Online) — A State of Emergency has been declared in Dominica.
A curfew is now in effect from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. on weekdays with a total lockdown on weekends.
The Attorney General, Levi Peter, has just made the announcement on state-owned radio station DBS.
- Dominica records two more COVID-19 cases
- Dominica marks twenty-one days since its last confirmed case of COVID-19
- Dominica records improvement in COVID-19 status
- Fourteen days of no new COVID-19 cases in Dominica
- Dominica has 15 confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Dominica records 12th case of COVID-19
- Enhancing the competiveness and sustainabily of micro to medium-sized enterprises in Dominica
- UPDATE: Skerrit defends non-closure of airport as coronavirus cases soar to 11 in Dominica
- UPDATE: Positive cases of coronavirus rocket to seven in Dominica; transmission on island