Share This On:
(JAMAICA OBSERVER) — A severed human head was found in a bucket on the Bull Bay main road Sunday, the Kingston Eastern police have reported.
According to a report from the police’s Corporate Communications Unit, residents called lawmen to the area about 10:50 am after dogs were seen nibbling away at the head.
The CCU said responding officers found the head in the bucket beside the road.
More Jamaica News Stories
- Jamaica: Flow warns of online fraud targeting customers November 21, 2019
- Jamaica: Woman raped five times November 20, 2019
- Jamaica: Man living in cave asking for help November 19, 2019
- Jamaica: Woman says she can see death November 19, 2019
- Crocodile bites beachgoers in Jamaica November 19, 2019
- Jamaica: ‘Duppy house’ in Spanish Town destroyed by fire November 19, 2019
- Mother says Jamaican gov’t should help with her triplets November 19, 2019