Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Department of Health and Wellness wishes to inform the public that the services at the Canaries Wellness Centre will be suspended from Monday, December 9 to Thursday, December 12, 2019 in order to undergo mold treatment. Therefore, residents are kindly asked to access health services at the Anse La Raye Wellness Centre. Please note that doctor clinic will be held on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at the Anse La Raye Wellness Centre. Home visits and outpost clinic will still be held during this period.
The Department of Health wishes to thank the public for their patience and cooperation at this time and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
For more information or questions, please contact Community Nursing Service at 468-5321 or 468-5381.
More Health Stories
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020
- NCPD makes appeal to anyone in need of a wheelchair January 13, 2020
- SLBWA and partners welcome Kids Insight 2020 January 10, 2020
- Statement from Ministry of Health – Year of the Nurse and Midwife January 10, 2020
- Saint Lucia’s first newborns for 2020 receive hampers January 8, 2020
- 2020 marks the International Year of the nurse and midwife January 7, 2020
- Tribute to Dr. Merlene Fredericks-James January 6, 2020