Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – In light of the 24-hour lockdown imposed by the Government of Saint Lucia, the SLSWMA wishes to inform the public that waste collection services will continue throughout the course of today, Wednesday, 1st April 2020.
However, effective Thursday, 2nd April 2020, all waste collection services will be discontinued until further notice.
Residents are asked to secure waste at home until waste collection resumes. The SLSWMA solicits the cooperation of all during this time in an effort to maintain a safe and healthy environment.
For more information, contact our WhatsApp hotlines or visit our Facebook page.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff