Share This On:
As part of Digicel’s continuous commitment to offer its customers the best in savings, value and prizes, the Bigger, Better Network awarded Surbrina Fanis with $3,400 in cash.
Being able to connect with family and friends on a reliable network with better value has been the pride of Digicel from its launch ten years ago. With the continuation of the ever popular Free after 5 talk where customers who talk for 5 minutes get the next 55 minutes locally on that Free and the Free after 5 SMS where with every 5 text messages sent you get the next 55 text messages Free, Digicel gave one lucky customer the chance to win $3,400.00 in cash just by talking to their loved ones.
Live on Radio Caribbean International the Digicel representative as well as on air radio personality Iwa had the pleasure of contacting the unsuspecting Surbrina Fanis letting her know that she was the lucky winner of $3,400, compliments Digicel. Just by being a loyal customer who regularly talked and connected with friends, put her in the position of being a winner of cash.
“This is a pleasant surprise and this cash came in at a time when I needed it the most. Thanks Digicel and Iwa u made my afternoon,” commented Ms. Fanis.
Marketing Manager Kerchelle Jn Charles said: “As part of Digicel’s celebration of 10 years in St. Lucian customers will have many opportunities to win big and with this cash giveaway Ms. Fanis has began the trend.”
With the best care, best value, best technology, best network as well as unsurpassed innovative promotions, community support and people development, Digicel St Lucia is poised to consolidate its claims as the “BEST” telecommunications provider on island for the past decade.
Happy anniversary to all Digicel customers, we are celebrating 10 years!
More Finance/Business Stories
- CSA Executive Council elections – Deadline for nominations February 26, 2020
- Dream to Reality Course 2020 pilot February 25, 2020
- Squeeze Cash to offer Caribbean new multi-currency feature February 25, 2020
- Resilient FICS celebrates staff February 24, 2020
- Proposed sale of Canadian Banks in the Caribbean under review February 24, 2020
- St. Lucian female chocolate maker recognized internationally February 24, 2020
- Another year of Campari Carnival for the region February 24, 2020