Share This On:
Wednesday 30th January 2013 –Digicel today announced it will be launching the new BlackBerry® Z10 smartphone powered by BlackBerry® 10 across the Caribbean.
The new BlackBerry Z10 is the first smartphone to launch with the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry 10 platform, offering customers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience.
The BlackBerry Z10 is the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet, and offers a smarter experience that continuously adapts to a customer’s needs.
Digicel Group Commercial Director, Brian Finn, said, “We are very excited to be bringing the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone to Digicel customers across the Caribbean. The BlackBerry 10 powered solutions on Digicel offer a great new mobile computing experience – which is great news for our style-savvy customers who use BlackBerry smartphones for their business and lifestyle needs. Our customers are looking for cutting-edge technologies and the latest apps wrapped up in the distinctive BlackBerry style. The new BlackBerry Z10 fits the bill and we’re expecting a great response when it launches.”
“The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone delivers a powerful new platform for BlackBerry customers. Combined with the network and service plans from Digicel, BlackBerry Z10 customers will be delighted with a re-invented communication experience, seamless multitasking, easy access to multiple social networks, and the peace of mind that BlackBerry security gives them,” said Carlo Chiarello, EVP, Global Smartphone Business at RIM.
BlackBerry 10 is a re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry platform that creates a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience. BlackBerry 10 gives customers a faster and smarter experience that continuously adapts to their needs. Every feature, every gesture, and every detail is designed to keep customers moving and includes advancements such as:
• Peek and Flow into the BlackBerry Hub – A new mobile computing paradigm where what matters to customers is always only one swipe away
• Keyboard – Understands and adapts to customers, so they can type faster and more accurately
• BBM™ (BlackBerry® Messenger) – Allows customers to share things with the people that matter to them in an instant
• BlackBerry® Balance™ technology – Protects what is important to customers and the businesses they work for
More Finance/Business Stories
- Republic Bank (EC) meets Saint Lucia business community February 20, 2020
- BOSL to host second Own Your Home showcase and seminar February 19, 2020
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020
- General procurement notice: Closure Plan for Vieux Fort Landfill February 18, 2020
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020