Share This On:
As Digicel prepares to giveaway $100,000 in cash to its lucky grand prize winner, four more weekly winners in the Digicel Share a Smile promotion received their wonderful prizes.
Digicel’s $100,000 giveaway moves into high gear, the additional weekly winners have been selected and notified by Digicel. These customers became the lucky winners by simply topping up $15 or more, paying their postpaid bill in full and on time and joining the Digicel family.
The surprising and winning calls made to Trevor Jn Charles, Allen Antoine, Leon Stevens and Shamanda Didier were all live on Radio Caribbean International radio station with on air personality IWA and Digicel’s representative Sergin Joseph-John Baptiste. Two refrigerators plus $500 grocery vouchers was won by Mr. Jn Charles, two iPads plus $500 grocery vouchers was won by Allen Antoine, Mr. Stevens won the Sony Stereo Sound System and Ms. Didier won herself a brand new camcorder.
A surprised Allen Antoine was elated to have received the winning phone call about his iPad, iPad Mini plus $500 grocery vouchers which he won compliments the Bigger, Better Network. “This really came at a great time for me because I wanted an iPad badly. Thank you Digicel for making me smile” commented Mr. Antoine.
More weekly prizes can be won this month as January 31st is the last day marked for Digicel customers to qualify for weekly prizes and the grand prize of $100,000 cash.
Simply top up, pay your postpaid bill in full and on time, text SMILE to 2434 or become part of the Digicel family and you too can be a Digicel winner.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Republic Bank (EC) meets Saint Lucia business community February 20, 2020
- BOSL to host second Own Your Home showcase and seminar February 19, 2020
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020
- General procurement notice: Closure Plan for Vieux Fort Landfill February 18, 2020
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020