Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Club GAR, St. Lucia’s premiere shooting club, has announced the hosting of the third annual ‘Club Gar Walk 4 A Cause’ on Sunday, May 29th, 2016.
Walk 4 A Cause is an annual fun walk that starts at the Vigie round-about and ends at the Club GAR indoor shooting facility at Mongiraud, Gros-Islet.
The aims are to foster community spirit, responsibility and, most importantly, to focus attention on and raise funds for deserving causes and charities.
This year Club GAR has identified Diabetes as the Cause. The goal of this project is to expand education about the disease and to promote healthy lifestyles to prevent the spread of this disease.
The theme for this year’s Walk is “Today is the Day – the day to make a positive lifestyle change!” The title sponsor is Digicel and the Walk is being endorsed and supported by Darren Sammy and Johnson Charles who were both present at the press launch on Thursday at the Club GAR range.
Other sponsors include 1st National Bank, FICS, Peter &Co, Sagicor, Guardsman and Blue Waters.
More General Stories
- SLTU election of officers February 11, 2020
- Ministry of Commerce to host Valentine’s Day Showcase February 10, 2020
- Charting the path towards economic prosperity February 10, 2020
- Lions and Leos of Region 3 hold successful region meeting in St Vincent February 10, 2020
- DSD turns 3 February 10, 2020