Share This On:
The new BlackBerry Z10 is the first BlackBerry smartphone to launch with the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry 10 platform, giving customers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience.
The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet, and offers a smarter experience that continuously adapt to a customer’s needs.
The new BlackBerry Z10 will be available in Digicel stores across the Caribbean from Tuesday 23rd April.
Digicel Group Chief Commercial Officer, Brian Finn, said, “Digicel keeps its customers on the cutting-edge by offering the latest handsets that suit any lifestyle and budget. With the launch of the new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone, customers will experience the latest in BlackBerry smartphone technology – enabling them to create and share extraordinary moments with their friends and family using Digicel’s fast and reliable 4G mobile network.”
“The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone delivers a powerful new platform for BlackBerry customers. Combined with Digicel’s 4G mobile networks and data plans, BlackBerry Z10 customers will be delighted with a re-invented communication experience, seamless multitasking, easy access to multiple social networks, and the peace of mind that BlackBerry security gives them,” said Carlo Chiarello, Executive Vice-President, Global Smartphone Business at BlackBerry.
BlackBerry 10 is a robust and reliable platform that is smooth and responsive. It has a modern design and a gesture-based interface that is highly discoverable. With BlackBerry 10, every feature, every gesture, and every detail is designed to keep customers moving and includes advancements such as:
Peek and Flow into the BlackBerry Hub – A new mobile computing paradigm where what matters to customers is always only one swipe away
Keyboard – Understands and adapts to customers, so they can type faster and more accurately
BBM™ (BlackBerry® Messenger) – Allows customers to share things with the people that matter to them in an instant
BlackBerry® Balance™ technology – Protects what is important to customers and the businesses they work for
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30
- Non-NIC contributors to benefit from ‘Income Support Programme’
- Digicel’s debt “unsustainable”
- FirstCaribbean hit by 316 per cent decrease in net income
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- 1.5 million Caribbean jobs expected to be lost due to COVID-19 — ILO
- St Lucia photographer Kirk Elliott launches FREE Virtual Photo Tour
- Saint Lucian cultural activist says working from home increased her creative juices (+video)
- Sagicor launches plan for frontline ‘heroes’