Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — With June 3 marking the effective date that mobile users across five countries in the eastern Caribbean can switch networks without losing their numbers, Digicel is offering customers who move to its network a FREE LTE smartphone loaded and three months of FREE data with the activation of a plan, so that they can share, stream and like to their heart’s content.
Now that mobile number portability (MNP) – the process by which a mobile user can switch to another network and keep their number – is a powerful reality in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, St. Kitts and Nevis, Grenada, Dominica and St. Lucia, Digicel is highlighting the myriad benefits of its best network, best value and best experience offering and encouraging customers to give it a try and Live The Experience on St. Lucia’s only island-wide LTE network.
Digicel CEO, Siobhan James-Alexander, said: “Across the globe, Digicel is known for being a champion of choice and competition so we are excited by the benefits that MNP brings.”
She continues: “This is a great opportunity to show everyone what we can do and to demonstrate our commitment to serving our customers. As we look forward to welcoming new customers to the Digicel family, we are focused on ensuring that we deliver all our customers a best in class LTE network, great value, and amazing communication and entertainment experience as we work to help create a world where no one gets left behind.”
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism
- Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools