Share This On:
Digicel says it continues to brighten its customers’ Christmas with cash and great prizes.
“In keeping with the Christmas promotion theme of ‘Brighten Someone’s Christmas’, Digicel to date has brightened five customers’ Christmas with $5,000 cash each, a total cash giveaway of $25,000,” the company said in a news release.
Mary Joseph, a prepaid customer is the latest Digicel customer to walk away with $5,000 cash from the Brighten Someone’s Christmas Promotion.
Joseph, a Canaries mother of two, received her surprise at her local community centre.
“Thank you Digicel, this is one of the most wonderful things to happen to me. This money will go a long way in helping me take care of my son and daughter. I never thought I would win anything in my life and today because of Digicel I am a winner,” she said.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Notice: SLASPA extended operating hours December 6, 2019
- ICAO – International Civil Aviation Day statement December 6, 2019
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019