Share This On:
As part of its ‘Brighten someone’s Christmas’ promotion, Digicel last Wednesday visited communities in the north of St Lucia to brighten Children’s Christmas.
This initiative builds on the recently-held Digicel Children’s Christmas parties hosted in the communities of Dennery, Canaries and Vieux Fort, where over 500 children received gifts and were entertained by the Digicel team and Santa Claus.
Inspired by the spirit of Christmas, the Digicel Christmas team went into the communities of Marchand, Ciceron, Faux a Chaux, Mon Du Don, Paix Bouche Babonneau and Gros Islet, bearing Christmas gifts for the children in the communities.
A surprise delivery was made to the children at the paediatric ward of the Victoria Hospital where every child was given a Christmas gift by the Digicel Santa.
“This was a very exciting time for the children and the Digicel team. It was a wonderful outreach as most of the children may not have received a gift for the holidays,” said Sergin John Baptiste, public relations & communications executive for Digicel.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Notice: SLASPA extended operating hours December 6, 2019
- ICAO – International Civil Aviation Day statement December 6, 2019
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019