Share This On:
(NOTICE) — The public is informed that the Department of Fisheries will be closed on Friday, January 18, 2019 to facilitate the staff attendance at a staff meeting.
The office will resume its normal office operations on Monday, January 21, 2019 at 8 a.m. Customers conducting business with the Department are particularly asked to take note.
We do apologize for any inconvenience caused due to this closure.
More General Stories
- Saint Lucia Writers Forum to host its third Rising Author Recognition November 22, 2019
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019
- Central Statistical office launches slogan competitions November 20, 2019
- Eleven receive OBE honors November 19, 2019
- Observance of International Men’s Day November 19, 2019
- Central Statistical Office launches Census 2020 recruitment drive November 18, 2019