Share This On:
The project aims to resolve the issues of poor water quality and an unreliable supply affecting the east coast village.
Saint Lucia, through the United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS), received a grant from the Government of Mexico to undertake the water infrastructure project in Dennery (north), with additional funding from the Government of Saint Lucia. The beneficiary of the project is the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries, Physical Planning, Natural Resources and Cooperatives. The Water and Sewerage Company (WASCO) will facilitate the work.
The project launch will be held at the Grande Riviere Human Resource Centre in Dennery, on Friday, Feb. 17 at 1 p.m. The media is invited.
For details and to confirm attendance contact 758.468.2191, 758.468.2167, or email [email protected]
- Alleged non-payment of salaries to NHC staff being investigated January 27, 2020 3:15 PM
- Prime Minister talks improvements in education January 27, 2020 9:37 AM
- Castries Mayor meets LGBTQ representatives January 27, 2020 9:17 AM
- Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash January 26, 2020 6:04 PM
- Ministry of Agriculture promotes green economy January 24, 2020 2:09 PM
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition announces winners January 24, 2020 9:52 AM
- Risk of coronavirus in Caribbean ‘low’ says CARPHA January 23, 2020 3:07 PM
- Meeting with US Secretary of State: Saint Lucia and US continue to strengthen ties January 23, 2020 9:00 AM