Share This On:
GIS – BPP University in London is offering 50 tuition-only scholarships for Saint Lucian applicants.
A delegation from the British Caribbean Chamber of Commerce in Saint Lucia recently traveled to the BPP University in London to discuss the tuition-only scholarships being offered to Saint Lucian applicants.
The delegation, led by Chamber President John Kennedy, and accompanied by Chairman and Deputy Chairman Mandish Singh and George Alcindor, met with Jose Castro, BPP University Regional Commercial Head for the Americas and the Caribbean, for a tour of the facilities.
“We visited the business school where Saint Lucian students will be studying, right in the heart of the business centre of the city of London. We were impressed by the atmosphere and the physical appearance of the campus,” Chamber President Kennedy said.
Chamber Chairman, Mandish Singh said the scholarship offer comes highly recommended. “It is a fantastic opportunity for Saint Lucian scholars,” he said.
The university is offering 50 full tuition-only scholarships for Saint Lucian applicants.
All tuition fees are fully funded, equivalent to £16,500 per year. Students will need to fund their living costs to the amount of £9,160 per year.
Interested applicants should submit completed applications directly to the college at [email protected] or to [email protected] Potential applicants with Advanced Level (A-Level) qualifications have until April 27 to apply.
More GIS News Stories
- The Franco-Saint Lucian committee meets November 18, 2019
- DVRP aids Dennery Infant School November 18, 2019
- Rights of Children highlighted at drama festival November 18, 2019
- Education districts standardize registration process November 18, 2019
- Farmers graduate from production enhancement programme November 18, 2019
- Saint Lucia works toward food security November 18, 2019
- Vieux Fort landfill closes November 18, 2019
- Synergy participants graduate November 17, 2019