Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Department for Education, Innovation and Gender Relations wishes to inform parents of students attending the Choiseul Secondary School and the general public that there has been a delay in the completion of temporary accommodation for the Form 1 and 2 students of the Choiseul Secondary School.
Outstanding at this time is the completion of a temporary wooden structure to provide additional classroom spaces. The Department of Education has advised the contractor to take all necessary actions to minimise any further delays and utilise a double shift of workers to expedite construction of the building.
Parents are therefore advised that Forms Three, Four and Five are to report to the Choiseul Secondary School for classes on Monday January 9, 2017, while the Form Ones and Form Twos will report for classes from Monday January 16, 2017.
The Department for Education, Innovation and Gender Relations thanks everyone for their understanding and cooperation in this matter.
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM
- Hilaire continues to sell out Saint Lucia – UWP December 6, 2019 12:52 PM
- Dominicans vote amid fears of violence December 6, 2019 9:50 AM
- Three officers injured in Salisbury operation in Dominica says police chief December 5, 2019 6:59 PM
- Dominican chastises regional leaders including PM Chastanet December 5, 2019 3:41 PM
- Traffic Delays along Castries/Gros Islet Highway December 5, 2019 1:45 PM
- Government moves to protect the pensions of Millennium Heights Employees December 5, 2019 8:52 AM
- Catholic church in Dominica condemns ‘disrespectful’ behavior towards senior clergymen December 5, 2019 6:37 AM