Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Department for Education, Innovation and Gender Relations wishes to inform parents of students attending the Choiseul Secondary School and the general public that there has been a delay in the completion of temporary accommodation for the Form 1 and 2 students of the Choiseul Secondary School.
Outstanding at this time is the completion of a temporary wooden structure to provide additional classroom spaces. The Department of Education has advised the contractor to take all necessary actions to minimise any further delays and utilise a double shift of workers to expedite construction of the building.
Parents are therefore advised that Forms Three, Four and Five are to report to the Choiseul Secondary School for classes on Monday January 9, 2017, while the Form Ones and Form Twos will report for classes from Monday January 16, 2017.
The Department for Education, Innovation and Gender Relations thanks everyone for their understanding and cooperation in this matter.
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 18, 2019 6:04 AM
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM